Monday, January 2, 2012

Pinterest challenge update

After a bit of a Christmas hiccup, I've come to update my challenge, complete with a few new rules and adjustments.  Here's the original post details..

First, I found trying to do something every day and then blog about it difficult. I imagine this will become easier as routines fall into place, but to make my days a tad bit easier, I will only be blogging about something Monday through Friday. Of course, I'll probably just save my random activities that aren't much of a post but still count for a challenge day on the weekends because the goal is 365 posts about pinterest in 365 days. I guess there's a reason this is a challenge, right?

Secondly, I'm changing my day topics just a tad bit:

Monday: Crafty Monday will stay crafty. :D

Tuesday: tasty Tuesday will stay tasty!

Wednesday: instead of a random day, today will be Kid Friendly Wednesday.

Thursday: This day will still be a seasonal day.

Friday: This will now be my random day. Kind of like a "catch up" sort of day for anything I've done and feel like posting about.

Weekends: These days are optional for me, but I will post when I can.


My goal is to pick up where I left off, and go from there, so here's to the rest of the posts by Dec 1, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment