Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Desktop!

My poor poor desktop awesome computer has been hiding in the basement for lack of a good place to put it.  Well, when the husband moved the internet so he could play COD online, the desktop had no internet and adopted use for only The Sims.  Ok, so I used it for other things too, but honestly, I missed using it to blog.  This is so much easier to type on!

Anyway, we finally found a great place to put it upstairs.  When we moved the TV to the basement, a whole side of the living room became empty and barren, so we decided to fix up the desk a bit to make it look a tad bit less run down and moved it to said empty wall.  Now, my living room is full(ish) again!  Of course, I have to reogranize all those pictures, THEN I will finally catch up like I keep saying I will.

Hopefully, now that the husband is actually at work and not playing Skyrim on here, things can be accompished.  Off to pinterest to find things to make my life easier!  Toodles.


....Inb4 world's worst procrastinator.

Oh, by the way, taking the TV away from the kids has worked amazingly.  They are finally behaving better, and we are spending our time much more wisely than previously.  It's quite nice doing crafts and learning fun things instead of listening to Megamind for the fifteen-billionth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment