Thursday, January 10, 2013

Getting up to speed Part 2

What in the world did I do for six months instead of blog?  I bet you're wondering all about the adventures I've done and the things I've created since June, right?  Well, this series of posts will be full of the big fun awesome activities that have happened since then, one awesome adventure at a time. 


Orion's second birthday  

We planned a party, but the day before he managed to spike a horrid fever.  And it didn't go away for a week.  So this year, we didn't have an actual party, but I did make him a fantastic cake.  He loved it! 



All I did was bake a 8 x 8 square cake, put it on a plate, and frost.  I fully intended to put these cute push pop airplanes on the cake, but instead decided that metal planes would get more use and wouldn't make the cold worse.  Those planes are still in use today.  Actually, all the things we gave him for his birthday are still played with.  I think that's a sign we did good!  Had two floor puzzles, an RC fire truck, and these planes.  You might ask how I managed that?  I think I just came across some sturdy toys by chance.  I mean, this fire truck can take a fall like no other, down three flights of stairs to be exact.



No comments:

Post a Comment