Saturday, January 5, 2013

365 Days of Pinterest Take #2

Last year, this challenge failed.  Miserably.  So miserably in fact that I'm embarrassed to tell you I'm going to try again.



Why try again?  Well, honestly, why quit just because life got in the way?  I think that means set smaller goals, not expect to get to the top of the mountain on the first try.

Last year, the goal was to do 365 things/ideas/projects I found on pinterest or across the internet that ended up being pinned.  Which pretty much includes every meal, project, inspiration, idea, and image that I use to improve my life.  Easy, right?  Ha. Ha.  Ha.   Not very easy because I kept choosing time consuming things.  So this year, my goal will not be to complete 365, but instead to do 104.  Two a week should be achievable, particularly during moving time!

Wish me luck!  Oh, and if you feel like joining in on this challnge, come join our facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment