Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 14 Pinterest Challenge: These are a few of my Favorite Things!

Today, I didn't have the chance to really do a new project (as I'm working on three of them already), so instead, I'll link you to all the awesome things I've found, whatever they may be.


First, lets talk about the Sons of Anarchy TV show.  It is probably one of a select few I absolutely LOVE.  I'm not sure if its the attractiveness of Jax, or the drama induced by the story line.  In summary, this show tells the story of a gang of sorts, or motorcycle club as they say, that go by the Sons of Anarchy.  As the story unfolds, you tend to get sucked in more and more as each season passes.  I haven't finished watching season 4 yet, but its on my list.

 I mean, come on.  What's not attractive about that guy? -->



While talking about TV shows, I must share another favorite.  Ever heard of Satisfaction?  Its an Australian soap opera about women (and a few guys for that matter) working in a brothel.  Sounds pretty, well, intense if I may use an appropraite word, and it is as intense as expected, but so worth it!  The drama is enticing, and I'm not sure anyone could pull off this show better than the Australians!  If you like drama, watch this show, but not around children.  I don't understand why they cancelled the show though. 




In other news, this backpack/stroller found its way to my wishlist.  Why would you not want a stroller that folds up into the size of a backpack and only weighs 9 pounds!





Lastly, I'd like to share the awesomeness of this princess castle bed.  The only reason I wouldn't buy it is the price.  I love my child, but that is just too much money I don't have.  Maybe one day I will take the time to build her one.  (Much MUCADH cheaper!)




Curious as to what I'm doing?  See the original post here.


(All the above images were found in google search.  None belong to me. )

No comments:

Post a Comment