Saturday, October 22, 2011

Painting Pumpkins

Those cute little pumpkins we picked at the patch had to have some use, so we painted them.  I am so glad I had saved some newspaper to put down on the table.  What a huge mess!  It was exciting and fun nonetheless.



I'm really not sure how he managed to get paint on his forehead, but considering he is 15 months old and a dare devil, I'm surprised paint missed most of the floor.


This cutie continued painting letters on her pumpkin until the thing was completely covered.


The final looks:




What can I say?  I'm a huge fan of that old game Pac Man.  =D




Hope everyone has a wonderful and SAFE holiday!  Enjoy your parties, festivities, and trick-or-treating.  I know we will!  (We might even make it to Frankenstein's Castle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment