Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A coffee kind of day

Some of my best "worst days" start with a large cup of coffe, or two. These days generally work like this: days in which the kids get up when/before I do, days followed by nights where no one slept, and of course, those days where absolutely nothing went wrong or off, but coffee is calling anyway. Some people may say these mornings happen every day, but for me, I like to only make coffee on days in which it sounds good, otherwise, I just don't drink it and dislike the taste. Well, now that fall has hit, coffee days are sure to appear more often, along with stew nights. I think coffee has a direct inverse correlation with days. The shorter the days, the more coffee I find myself drinking.

Ok, so not the perfect graph, but it proves my point.




That, right there, is the imitation heaven that makes my day go smoothly.  I'm not sure how I'd survive without this amazing orgasmic stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment